THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who amongst the BBQ Brethren is the ultimate CHUCK ROAST MASTER???

• Total voters
^^^I'm trying to not let the biscuits sway me too much. The meat is obviously cooked fantastically and that's what I realized I should be focusing on. There are other entries with meat that is also cooked fantastically. Biscuits really strike a chord with me and I was right about to just vote based on that - but, this is about the chuck. So I gotta think some more. Maybe someone should have put some chuckie on 2222's avatar.

...guess what I'll be thinking about for the rest of the day :shocked:

I went for Groundhog's after some serious hair pulling (I am almost bald, so it didn't take long). I voted for his because, quite simply, it is the way I love to eat chuck. Mushrooms, onions, juice, chuck, bicuits. How sweet it is!

A 3-way tie? That would be AMAZING!:becky: I mean, a triple slaying, with all three falling to each other at the climax of battle!:clap: That would be worthy of a movie in my opinion!:becky:

It took me 4 days and being VERY hungry this morning to finally decide.... I went through thread by thread for the umpteenth time and then went back to the voting page to peruse the final photos again. colonel00 got my vote because I could almost taste that sammie and the burnt ends!

Back