Who will be the one and only BBQ Brethren CHUCK ROAST MASTER?

Who amongst the BBQ Brethren is the ultimate CHUCK ROAST MASTER???

• Total voters
I've been thinking about this for a few days...and will think for a couple more...:heh:

^^^I'm trying to not let the biscuits sway me too much. The meat is obviously cooked fantastically and that's what I realized I should be focusing on. There are other entries with meat that is also cooked fantastically. Biscuits really strike a chord with me and I was right about to just vote based on that - but, this is about the chuck. So I gotta think some more. Maybe someone should have put some chuckie on 2222's avatar.

...guess what I'll be thinking about for the rest of the day :shocked:

I went for Groundhog's after some serious hair pulling (I am almost bald, so it didn't take long). I voted for his because, quite simply, it is the way I love to eat chuck. Mushrooms, onions, juice, chuck, bicuits. How sweet it is!

Well, I finally narrowed it down to 4. I really really liked Chef Jim and Al's entries a LOT, but the clincher for me was checking the score and realizing that I could, at least temporarily, force a three-way tie. Absolutely fabulous work everyone!

A 3-way tie? That would be AMAZING!:becky: I mean, a triple slaying, with all three falling to each other at the climax of battle!:clap: That would be worthy of a movie in my opinion!:becky:

It took me 4 days and being VERY hungry this morning to finally decide.... I went through thread by thread for the umpteenth time and then went back to the voting page to peruse the final photos again. colonel00 got my vote because I could almost taste that sammie and the burnt ends!

FINALLY I get to vote for my favorite - not that it changed the outcome any but it was my favorite. I mean, look at those beauties! Well done Bill!

Hey! I thought when you opened it up again, that would mean we'd be able to vote again. What's the deal here? :tsk:

Back