THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry meant to direct my post to ther00k...
I'm looking at this exact model and was wondering if you fill it to capacity @ 6 gallons? Do you drain and filter after each use or store it in the fryer? How many uses do you get before changing the oil? Thanks!

A friend has one, he leaves the oil in it. He said the oil lasts a long time because of the design. I don't really have any specifics.

Last edited:
I have two of the Cajun Fryers, a 2 1/2 gallon single basket model and a 4 gallon double basket one. We use the small one several time a year so I just leave the oil in it and change it out about once a year. I drain the oil from the larger one since we only use it about once a year. The oil has never gone bad or gotten rancid from staying in the fryer and I could probably change it less often. I have owned several types of outdoor fryers through the years and these are the best by far.

Back