THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

darnit!!!I want carrot cake!!!! I would also go for a screwdriver...

So how did the steaks turn out? Was it tender? Im a huge fan of Chuck eyes and wonder how they compare to regular chuck. I would assume chuck would be tough as hell but one time I chunked up a chuck and marinated it and made mock sirloin tips that where amazing.

Hang on! You live in Milwaukee? I am going to be there next Wednesday night for a George Thorogood concert. I take an annual golf/drinking trip with 8 or so buddies and this year it is golf at some famous course in Milwaukee along with GT concert. Pretty funny!

There are several Breth' trying to put together a bash there. Just thought I'd let you know.

So how did the steaks turn out? Was it tender? Im a huge fan of Chuck eyes and wonder how they compare to regular chuck. I would assume chuck would be tough as hell but one time I chunked up a chuck and marinated it and made mock sirloin tips that where amazing.

Tender is not a word I would use, but they are very flavorful

There are several Breth' trying to put together a bash there. Just thought I'd let you know.

Where can I find more info?

Make sure you give her the cake before telling her about said bubble on laminate from hot skillet. :thumb:

That happened a couple weeks ago . . .she was happy as a clam cuz she wants new countertops :mad2:

That looks er simply marvelous! And scratch carrot cake? I love carrot cake, hell I'm one step from being Bugs Bunny:becky: but did you know Bugs also loves Vodka?:becky: How far out does YES go out or are you just in the building stages? Inquiring minds want to know.:thumb:

That looks er simply marvelous! And scratch carrot cake? I love carrot cake, hell I'm one step from being Bugs Bunny:becky: but did you know Bugs also loves Vodka?:becky: How far out does YES go out or are you just in the building stages? Inquiring minds want to know.:thumb:

I love carrot cake also, but my oh my is it fattening!! Gotta limit myself to 1 or 2 pieces outta this one.

YES is currently in WI, IL, AZ, CA, NJ, and CT. We just opened up GA. We've been in business a little over a year now. It's tough though . .vodka market is huge but building brand awareness takes time and money (lots of money!)

Beautiful steaks. Looks like you just let them kiss the grill and they were done. I do so love love the fat content of a chuck or chuck eye.

Yep, about 2 minutes per side over the hot coals and another 2 minutes away from the coals. I like rare to med-rare meat . .

The leftover steak I had today was better than last nights. It seems the fat rendered more (maybe I'm dreaming) and wasn't quite as tough 5 minutes off the grill.

Tender is not a word I would use, but they are very flavorful

Here's my solution to not-so-tender steaks.... works like a champ!

20052_285.jpg

I love carrot cake also, but my oh my is it fattening!! Gotta limit myself to 1 or 2 pieces outta this one.

YES is currently in WI, IL, AZ, CA, NJ, and CT. We just opened up GA. We've been in business a little over a year now. It's tough though . .vodka market is huge but building brand awareness takes time and money (lots of money!)

Great, we have friends coming in from WI this afternoon, I will see if they can bring a bottle with them and give you a try. Thanks!:thumb:

Back