THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gosh... I've only been a member for a few days and I think every post I've made has been about my Lang. Well, when you only have one smoker I guess that's all you talk about. And here I go again:

As was mentioned earlier, Lang is located in south Georgia. (I went there to pick mine up, since shipping is quite expensive.) It was about 4 hours drive each way for me.

I love the way it cooks. And, it's a very solid, well-constructed smoker.

If you really have 2 to 3 grand to spend, heck, go for the Lang 60.

I currently have a Lang 84D w/chargriller. I got a great deal on it off craigslist. Ive always wanted the 60D but I got the 84 because it was such a good deal. It's a little more smoker than I need and I'm considering selling it and downgrading.

-Nick via Tapatalk

Just purchased a Backwoods and I can't tell you how happy I've been with the trial runs.

You could get you a Fatboy and have it mounted to a trailer for your price range.

This allows you to add another one later if needed or haul around all the competition stuff when you go that route.

I went with the Party which is a bit smaller but I added a WSM to the line up.

Good Luck.

I currently have a Lang 84D w/chargriller. I got a great deal on it off craigslist. Ive always wanted the 60D but I got the 84 because it was such a good deal. It's a little more smoker than I need and I'm considering selling it and downgrading.

-Nick via Tapatalk

Well, if you were wanting MORE room, I'd trade ya the smoker I have for sale in the General For Sale area of the Brethren. Heck, I'd even driven it down to ya. (I'm from that area...grew up in Pittsburg, lived in Gilmer for a while, worked in Longview)

Just purchased a Backwoods and I can't tell you how happy I've been with the trial runs.

You could get you a Fatboy and have it mounted to a trailer for your price range.

This allows you to add another one later if needed or haul around all the competition stuff when you go that route.

I went with the Party which is a bit smaller but I added a WSM to the line up.

Good Luck.

Fatboy on a trailer is a GREAT option in that price range. Lots of room to cook and still efficient enough to get some sleep. Unless you just gotta chuck logs all night I'd look into the Backwoods line... :thumb:

this would throw a Lang out of the running :heh:
You are in Texas, Lang is the obvious answer. I don't know how far the Lang factory is from you but dang. Make a day of it and get the grand tour, buy the best of the best that will last your lifetime.

Slam dunk if you ask me.....
I would look on CL in your area, but if you want a new one check out Klose for sure!!!!

Back