Where to find Brunswick Stew

I'm waiting on two things, before making my next pot of Brunswick stew. My arm to be working better and some cooler temps. The arm deal is because I'm healing up from shoulder surgery and the coolers temps, because I like to make mine in a cast iron dutch oven, over a campfire.

I figure that by the time we have a good cool day, my arm will be ready. :clap2:

I'm waiting on two things, before making my next pot of Brunswick stew. My arm to be working better and some cooler temps. The arm deal is because I'm healing up from shoulder surgery and the coolers temps, because I like to make mine in a cast iron dutch oven, over a campfire.

I figure that by the time we have a good cool day, my arm will be ready. :clap2:

If'n it ever stops daggoned raining, I don't know if I could find a dry stick in the woods right now. I got a stainless dutch oven but it just ain't big enough for the amount of stew I want. I'm gonna find me a big ol chinese made cheapo stainless stock pot. I haven't ever made it in anything but a crockpot.

If'n it ever stops daggoned raining, I don't know if I could find a dry stick in the woods right now. I got a stainless dutch oven but it just ain't big enough for the amount of stew I want. I'm gonna find me a big ol chinese made cheapo stainless stock pot. I haven't ever made it in anything but a crockpot.

The cheapest I've seen stainless stock pots is in Roses. Check 'em out, if there is one near you.
(I also pick up cheap stainless sauce pots there. They are great for using on the grill/smoker, without worrying about plastic handles, etc.)

I can't think of a better form of shoulder PT than stirring a pot of stew.

Back