What's your signature

I make one mean potato salad. It is relatively unique because it is made with mashed potatoes. Also, my pulled pork is pretty amazing if i do say so myself.

Well maybe the..

Gyros...

IMG_1608.jpg

naw, it was kind of nasty, maybe the brats

IMG_1615.jpg

definitly need more pratice on them, maybe a fattie...

IMG_1758.jpg

naw, definitly need work in that department, BTW cream cheese is nasty in a Fatti, hey maybe homemade pastrami sandwich...

IMG_0994.jpg

Sorry for the outburst, saw all the neat pictures and wanted to play!

Would have to say it is my 3 pork, 4 cheese, breakfast burrito, and I don't even have a picture!

:lol:

Jambalaya, of all stripes.

My wife's comfort food fav is a meal my mom used to make.
Brown some burgers in a big pot and use the drippings with some homemade stock to make a mushroom/onion gravy, smother burgers and warm in the gravy.
Mash red potatoes, peas, yeast rolls, tea.

I would have to say my Pork Steaks:

porksteaks.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

Or maybe my Mini Double Bacon Cheese Burgers with Pork Candy and Velveeta":

IMG_7872.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

Chicken Marsala
Grilled Bacon-wrapped Teriyaki Shrimp
Chicken Fried Steak and Country Gravy
Veggie-Pasta Salad
Apple Crisp
Dill Bread

Ohmigosh, is it dinner time yet?

Around here I have three things that folks flip out for. I like cooking all three.

My baby backs. Nothin' to special, but folks around here are used to eating crappy chain bbq.

My Brunswick Stew- This is my momma's recipe and the best I've ever had.

My smoked Turkey- This baby is all my doing, probably the only 100% mine recipe I have. Good money maker around the holidays. And honestly the best turkey I've ever tasted.

According to my dearest wife one of my best is my own creation called
"Chicken Fried Cordon Bleu Primavera".
Actually made it last night!!

chick dish.jpg

Good Eats!!
ModelMaker

Ok, I'm gonna ask a stupid question (how odd) and sound like a complete idiot and a complete newbie.....can someone explain what pork candy is?.....As far as my signature dish, it would have to be either my mac n cheese or my sliced rosted pork loin with onions and vinegar peppers.

OK - my family and friends all request that I create my . . . (it's really very simple) hamburger gravy with home made biscuits. They love it. I love BBQ better, but I guess that would be my signature dish.

Back