What's The Hardest Comp Meat To Find

I've had trouble finding all four at one time or another. Consistently it's been brisket. I usually end up going to one Sam's for ribs/butt's but not their brisket, then north about 30 minutes to another Sam's that usually carries nice prime CABs, but not ribs/butts. Then it's off to the local 'butcher' for chicks. Butcher my eye, the only thing the guy carries that's worth spit is the chicks.

Russ

I guess we're lucky, we have a wide variety of just about everything in the Spokane area. All grades... Decent brisket this year, however is running $3.50 per lb... There are less expensive (and in my opinion not as good) cuts still for $1.99 per lb out there.

I've had the most problem getting good consistent ribs and the ones from RD have been the worst by far.

i have the hardest TIME SELECTING brisket and butts, but my RD always has a great selection. i have, however, abandoned them for ribs. chicken is simple perdue "all natural". can be found anywhere.

I guess we're lucky, we have a wide variety of just about everything in the Spokane area. All grades... Decent brisket this year, however is running $3.50 per lb... There are less expensive (and in my opinion not as good) cuts still for $1.99 per lb out there.

Indeed we do. I like CostCo's meat quite a bit. The Cash and Carry about a block from the Sprague CostCo has some good deals also.

Back