THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This was my dinner:

I let it rest until it hit room temperature and then, upon removing it from the wrapper I broke it into bite-sized chunks. It was served with a side of chocolate ice cream topping and the beverage of choice was a Coca-Cola on the rocks.

I thought about dippin' it in some BBQ sauce but my wife wouldn't let me. She even hid the sauce.

How did it taste? Umm...it was...umm...yummy.

:shock: Ken (has a "BBQ Jones" workin')

butterfinger.jpg

Here are the results from yesterday's cook...

freezer2.jpg

freezer3.jpg

This should cover lunch for the rest of the week...

TexasGuppie said:
Butterfinger

How can you eat those? I take one bite and my teeth were on edge. They was soooooo sweet.

And stuffing a whole Snickers into an Apple....I'd be sick!!!!

....as you hadn't of guessed I'm a savoury peep, give me cheese over chocolate...and if I do eat chocolate I like it to be dark.....

But all that Q....I'm so hungry......We're not smoking tonight, we're having Chicken Highbrow from Dinosaur BBQ cookbook (http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/Recipes/05_2004recipe.htm)

Just stirred up a batch of dough for some fresh Italian bread to go with spagetti and meatballs. I'm cooking for me tonight!!

Just have to remember to take a zantac before dinner, sucks getting old!!

kcquer said:
Just stirred up a batch of dough for some fresh Italian bread to go with spagetti and meatballs. I'm cooking for me tonight!!

Just have to remember to take a zantac before dinner, sucks getting old!!

I can relate. Farkin tomatoe sauce. But I still eat it.

Back