What meal do you LOVE to cook??

Thanksgiving

Yeah I love to cook a lot of things but my favorite has to be the Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings. The food is great, but it also is accompanied by all the people I love coming over to the house to be together. With all the work and prep that it takes, easily my favorite.

Gosh! I couldn't reply to the other thread because I couldn't think of anything I didn't like to eat, er... cook. :becky:

Favorites are hard to pick as well. Baby back ribs were the first thing I ever cooked on my Weber kettle over 30 years ago and they were sooooo good! Ribs will always have a special place in my heart. Since I got my smoker and made pulled pork, I would have to list that as a favorite. Then I tried brisket and it became my next favorite.

I also like grilling anything I can grill including fish, steaks, lamb chops, broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, summer squash, potatoes. Burgers and brats are pretty good too! Duck, leg of lamb...

Shrimp! Did some shrimp Sunday evening. Another favorite.

DSC_6216-PP.JPG

I guess anything I can grill or smoke.

Edit: Turkey too.

DSC_6009-PP.JPG

Thanksgiving meal (turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole, baked beans, all the desserts ...etc) Brisket is my fav one piece of food that I enjoy cooking.

Brisket
9y2a6y8e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I thought about this for about 2 minutes and concluded that I really Love to cook Briskit...All the Fun of just slow cookin all day with Fav beverages !!( BEER) :biggrin1: :clap::mod:

I love cooking breakfast. One of my favorites is what I call hash. Hash browns, onions, whatever meat we have in the fridge, and some eggs. The meat could be one or more of any of the following: bacon, ham, lil smokies, smoked sausage, left over nekkid fattie, etc, etc. Maybe do some pancakes or waffles and then feast. Making myself hungry!

I should just say seafood in general.

However, I also love to cook so anything that brings satisfaction to someone is what I truly love to cook.

Back