What kind of pron gets you the most excited?

This was pretty exciting:

thirdeye.jpg

(thirdeye)

as was this,

1269236_ecode.jpg

(ecode)

... but these are just in poor taste. :tsk:

1906773_Gore.jpg

1474693_Gore.jpg

I like seeing the posts where folks document the different steps they progressed through during the cook. As a newbie, this helps as the pictures show what the food looks like at different times and then the descriptions of what was done clues me in on what I should be doing. I also like the build threads. Some of you guys have amazing welding skills and make it look so easy, it's not.

I think I've only posted pron once on here, some BBs I did, and those were taken with a crappy cell phone camera. I mostly don't take pictures of what I cook due to my Wife thinking' I'm a complete loon for taking pictures of my food.

I like seeing the posts where folks document the different steps they progressed through during the cook. As a newbie, this helps as the pictures show what the food looks like at different times and then the descriptions of what was done clues me in on what I should be doing. I also like the build threads. Some of you guys have amazing welding skills and make it look so easy, it's not.

I think I've only posted pron once on here, some BBs I did, and those were taken with a crappy cell phone camera. I mostly don't take pictures of what I cook due to my Wife thinking' I'm a complete loon for taking pictures of my food.

It is hard to find a better place to learn than this place right here. Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

You're not alone about your wife thinking you are a loon. :crazy: My wife thinks I'm nuts too. Maybe I am a little bit, but at least I know I'm not alone. Don't worry she'll get used to it eventually. Just tell her it's research for the next cook. Whatever you do, don't tell her it's called "pron" or she'll really think you are one sick farker. :shocked:

I've been telling her that we need a nicer camera to take better pics of the kids. It's all part of the master plan. :heh::thumb:

Back