What hot sauces do you keep in your arsenal?

I also have a little variety depending on the mood and food...
Tuong ot Sriracha
Jim Beam
Tobasco
Topotia
and last but, not least Naturiffic Hot Salt

The best favor you can do yourself - take a can of Chipottles in Adobe sauce, blend it all up, and thin with regular white vinegar. That's the last hot sauce you will ever need.

Just tried the green El Yucateo for the first time tonight. Good, great flavor, similar to Melinda's green sauce. But a lot hotter. Not too hot for me, but walking the line.

Just tried the green El Yucateo for the first time tonight. Good, great flavor, similar to Melinda's green sauce. But a lot hotter. Not too hot for me, but walking the line.

Love that sauce. I put it on eggs and fried chicken, mostly. It's just hot enough to be interesting for me.

The Torchbearer sauces I listed are all *substantially* hotter.

Marie Sharp's is the most utilized (Original Hab, Green Hab, Mild)

SBR Hot Sauce (my fav red vinegar based pepper sauce).

Valentina Original seems to be preferred to Tapatio or Cholula.

I currently have:

Tabasco - I like it mostly in beans and Jambalaya
Cholula - eggs and a variety of other stuff
Frank’s - chicken
Louisiana Hot Sauce - I love this sprinkled on fried chicken.
Texas Pete (even though it’s not made in Texas ;) ) - variety of stuff

Surprised that Secret Aardvark has only been mentioned once. I first had it in the PNW and was floored, then moved to Colorado and surprisingly found it in a specialty store here. Always have that stuff on hand!

Love that sauce. I put it on eggs and fried chicken, mostly. It's just hot enough to be interesting for me.

The Torchbearer sauces I listed are all *substantially* hotter.

ProductShot_PuckerbuttPepperCo_ReaperSqueezins_Web_2000_V3_384x384.jpg

I've been meaning to try more of these guys' sauces. To put it simply- It is 92% Carolina Reapers. If you break a bottle, BE CAREFUL, lol. The tiniest bit might seep through a towel but that's all it takes..

Last edited:
Red rooster- fried chicken
Crystal- poboys
Whatburger spicy ketchup- fries, tenders, tots etc.

Back