Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Smoking

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Both

Votes: 108 73.5%
  • I dont use Original Kings Ford

Votes: 20 13.6%

• Total voters
People sometimes trash KB, but a whole lot of us use it, and people like our que, so it can't be too bad.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor. :becky: :becky: :becky:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also use it for just about everything especially smoking. For cooking steaks I use lump but everything else is the K blue for the same reason as others...cheap and readily available plus I don't taste the difference.

I don't use anything that contains actual coal or coal dust in it. That is why kingsford stinks like an unwashed urinal. That last I had was given to me and I used the bags to keep the lids on the garbage barrels from being opened by raccoons and possums. If not for that it would have went into the trash heap.

i use RO lump for smoking, Diablo mesquite lump for grilling and KF blue for grilling, dutchoven and the rotis, but i have never smoked with it. I think i will try it out at least once and see how it does. I picked up my 5.88$ bags on tuesday for the black friday sale. hahaha. They were on the floor and i had the dude scan it and he said it was 5.88 so i asked for 2 bags. he gave it to me. haha.

in a stick burner, is there a way to block smoke from entering the cooking chamber? IE, a vent to close off that only allows heat in the cooking chamber but no smoke. im just curious

thanks

Back