**Westernsmokers vertical reverse flow insulated smoker build**

:thumb: Looks like some quality craftsmanship. Can't wait to see the end product. Keep up the good work.

Well I was able to work on the smoker for a couple hours today...It seemed like I didn't get much done but sometimes it's the way it goes. This is the bottom part just about done. I will make the smoke channel up the sides tomorrow and cap the top of what you see here. The water pan will be towards the end of the build I think. It should hold about 6 gallons of water. Well here are the pics and thanks for lookin.
DSC_00710003.jpg

DSC_00700002.jpg

DSC_00690001.jpg

I got a little update here today. I have the smoke channels put together and will actually weld them in tonight. In these pics you can see how the channel will go up the side and then back down inside the cook chamber.
smoke chamber shell sitting outside the smoker
DSC_00070007-2.jpg

top of smoker when channels are in. Not welded yet so they look crooked
DSC_00010001_1.jpg

DSC_00020002-6.jpg

DSC_00030003-3.jpg

straight on view
DSC_00040004-3.jpg

DSC_00050005-3.jpg

thanks for lookin

Thanks I am worried I won't finish it this week. I forgot to get 2 things...One of them is the exhaust tubing:doh: the other is the clasp's to close it:doh:....I am going to make a check list for future builds.

A couple quick pics...We actually got farther then this today but these are all the pics I got.(plus some burnt ends in the MES)...in these you see the high temp insulation going in and the skin getting a good fit...All that is left is the back skin, smoke stack and front doors. Everything except the smoke stack should be done tomorrow. thanks for lookin
DSC_00020002_1.jpg

DSC_00010001_2.jpg

DSC_00030003_1.jpg

Ok a little update...Me and the boy worked on the smoker this evening...It's now 1 am so we called it a night :eek: got a little more done then what the pics show...But things just seem to keep stopping me from finishing :noidea: any ways we buttoned up the top door and have the bttm door and smoke stack left...so we should be smoking this weekend :sausage: . I also order a pan break today so the next build should go faster and actually produce a better product....It will allow me to cut down on all the welding :banana_smiley: Here are the pics.

the slave labor working hard
DSC_00070001.jpg

the door frame and one side of the skin on...note the pipe for the therms
DSC_00090002-1.jpg

insulated and ready to be closed
DSC_00110003.jpg

We did get the other skin on but I didn't get a pic.....thanks for lookin

Back