Wedding for 120

Looks awesome Steve!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Love the set up.
Are all the chafing dishes yours or did you guys rent them or something?

I'm starting up a Personal Chef/Catering LLC with a friend and I'm taking notes.
Big Brother Smoke has some really nice set up too.

We just got our tax ID number and are getting all the legal stuff arranged.
Gonna talk with Mike Sunday about some of this stuff.

Thank's Neil, just got through doing all of that ourselve's, well talk in Kettering! :biggrin:

I'll take that as a complement!!
Been watching you guys and taking notes! Thank-you. :biggrin:

I meant it! :biggrin:

Hint: steal ideas as much as possible. If you see something you like take a pic and go from the there. We are men and tablescapes don't come easy:biggrin:

Hint: steal ideas as much as possible. If you see something you like take a pic and go from the there. We are men and tablescapes don't come easy:biggrin:

Steal ideas that work. it is so much cheaper to learn from others mistakes, than to make them yourself.
If they are doing something that works steal the idea.

Nice Bubba you should be proud. That looked like a whole lotta work. Did you make bank $$ (numbers not necessary)? If yes than mission accomplished.

Hey I helped too!!

OK here are some more pics from our 2nd catering gig:

Pulling some pork:

HPIM0566.jpg

Prepping some chicken:

HPIM0549.jpg

All 3 weapons working hard (if you look real close, in the back right there is a drum.

HPIM0576.jpg

The Lineup:

HPIM0570.jpg

Pulled Pork ready to go:

HPIM0574.jpg

Ribs ready to go:

HPIM0573.jpg

Chicken ready to go:

HPIM0572.jpg

Some very happy wedding goers:

HPIM0575.jpg

Taking a look at the finished product:

HPIM0577.jpg

The Bride and Groom did not want any sauce on the meat, as they had sauce on every table. The Menu consisted of Ribs,Pulled Pork,and Chicken, the sides were Homemade Potato Salad,Cole Slaw and Baked Beans. My wife and I made all of the sides and Bubba's wife came up and helped Tracy set up the chaffing dishes and watching the serving line. My 2 sons came to help as well. Got plenty of compliments on the food and the setup, handed out lots of cards, so we are hoping for some phone calls.

Thanks to Bubba and Cindy for all of their help!!

Back