Weber Customer Service

Smokey Al Gold

is One Chatty Farker
I've never called Weber customer service before. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is having issues with their Weber products. I have a Baby Q which is my go to grill for quick weeknight meals. (great grill btw) and it just seemed it wasn't getting hot enough like it used to. Turns out its a bad regulator. I called 1-800-446-1071 and in less than 5 minutes had my grill registered for me and was told a new valve and regulator would be at my house in 5-10 business days. It was still under the 2 year warranty. If you have any problems with your Webers call in and have your serial # handy and they'll take care of you. :thumb: Just FYI

Yes I have had the same experiences from them.They even sent the wrong parts once and didn't want them back.

I won't recomend anything but Weber for a grill, because of their cust serv and you can get parts from years back.
I have a Perfect Flame charcoal grill thats 2 years old and can't even get a charcoal tray for it. I burned thru it using lump since it was so thin. I'm gonna fab one and give it to my son. I was told the grill is no longer produced so no parts available, sorry!!!!!!

yeah weber is pretty good. But i tried to get replacement vents for my OTG and i asked for 3 of the top vents and they said NO! They said i could only order one vent. Very interesting i said because i was paying for the items. Im wondering if it was stocking and availability issues. Thats been my only problem.

Webers are great cookers. Love the 2 I have.

But let's be honest: they don't make a cooker at the level of Stumps or BWS.

Still, wouldn't give up my 2 kettles.

Back