Weber Charcoal on sale at Lowes

I've never used it but at this price I picked up a bag yesterday and will be cooking a small pork loin in the Jumbo Joe tonight. If I like how it performs I'll pick up more.

kingjman, gotta stockpile more!! More baby, more. I'm envisioning two more columns of weber briquettes to couple alongside the KBB Tower of Power!!

Home Depot priced matched the Lowe's pricing at $11.99 off the Internet. They just wanted to make sure I put in my local Lowe's for the price. Picked up 2 bags to try. Got a lot of Kingsford Competition bags right now. Almost finished with my new shed so if I like it I'll get 5 or 6 more bags at that price. Thanks for the heads up!

My Home Depot has it priced for $17.49. It says, was $19.99 New low price $17.49. I wonder if that’s going to be the new price after this sale.

And here I thought I had too much on-hand when I had 3 large bags of KBB unopened in the garage.

I have done a couple cooks with it now I really like gonna go get more if I can find some

Home Depot price matched on Wednesday.

I'm impressed. Cooked a 20# turkey on the kettle yesterday with one chimney full. After I took the turkey off roasted some sweet potatoes. Ran between 300-325 for 6 hours.

I purchased 2 bags and have cooked with it twice. I really like this product and at this price I will be purchasing more and using it more frequently.

Back