We have a Memphis in May World Champion in our midst!

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Congratulations to fellow Brethren "gettinbasted" and Tim from Shake’N Bake who teamed up as Blues Hog to win the Memphis in May World Championship in pork shoulder. Fantastic performance guys! If this has already been posted in Q-Talk I apologize but I have not seen it.

Bob, you know they're gonna move this to the comp section, right?? :p :laugh:

Yep... Because that's wher it belongs.

Really, folks should be congratulating Tim and Brad in Brad's original thread rather than taking a screen shot of it and starting aseparate thread :-D

I may just have to merge the threads in a little bit... :cool:

And how many people actually go to the comp section? Once again trying to do a nice thing to give somebody some publicity and the rules just get in the way.

Congrats Brad and Tim. Didn't get a chance to go down there this year but I'm sure the shoulder turned out great (Appears it did!)

Looking forward to coming out next year.

And how many people actually go to the comp section? Once again trying to do a nice thing to give somebody some publicity and the rules just get in the way.

1 - you want some cheese with that whine?

2- tough noodles

3 - comp section is called Competition because.... wait for it....
Thats where competition stuff goes. Our sections arent there for chits and giggles nor are they suggestions.

4 - competition section is 2nd most visited next to qtalk and woodpile is 3rd. Just because you do t go there it doesn't mean others don't.

1 - you want some cheese with that whine?

2- tough noodles

3 - comp section is called Competition because.... wait for it....
Thats where competition stuff goes. Our sections arent there for chits and giggles nor are they suggestions.

4 - competition section is 2nd most visited next to qtalk and woodpile is 3rd. Just because you do t go there it doesn't mean others don't.

And wait for it...
5. Comp section is not a place where very many people take the time to congratulate someone for a truly significant accomplishment. Although apparently it is a place to shame those who do. No attempt to chit and giggle here.

PS Before I posted a copy in Q talk there were exactly three people (me included) who congratulated the winners in the comp section. And until I posted it had been 7 days since the last post. Wow that is some heavy traffic!

Back