THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What I loved about the event was the little flags (need water put out the blue flag)and the volunteers.

It does not surprise me that you guys got 50 teams. It is a great event!

What I loved about the event was the little flags (need water put out the blue flag)and the volunteers.

It does not surprise me that you guys got 50 teams. It is a great event!
that was my thought
i know how they never come by at some contest and then some contest they are in your way they are there so much so this was my thought covers everthing :thumb:
some times i come up with an good one:shocked:

that was my thought
i know how they never come by at some contest and then some contest they are in your way they are there so much so this was my thought covers everthing :thumb:
some times i come up with an good one:shocked:

Ok this is your one good idea.

Just figured out I will not be at the Shot - Roadkill is doing the Kids Q, I will be there while he cooks. Myabe I should make Brian do two shots in my absence. :clap2:

The Friday weather is looking good after maybe 1:00pm. Should be a blast, as the Saturday weather looks great with no rain and light winds. See you at the Crown Shot!!

Good showing by the Brethren. Couple in the overall top ten, KC Can Crew - 4, Lion Bout the Q - 5, Lit and Loaded BBQ - 9.

Was a good event. Great being next the Washington Bank crew again as well as Lit and Loaded and the Can Crew. Hope to see everyone again soon.

I saw results from the KCBS site but didn't stay long enough to see the peoples choice, do you know who won that?

BTW, good to meet everyone...had a good time and got to eat some good Q!

Good showing by the Brethren. Couple in the overall top ten, KC Can Crew - 4, Lion Bout the Q - 5, Lit and Loaded BBQ - 9.

Was a good event. Great being next the Washington Bank crew again as well as Lit and Loaded and the Can Crew. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Neil,
Gil has started coming here and Rick posts here too, so ad the GC and RGC to that!

Wow, didn't know that. In that case, GC and RGC for the brethren as well!

Grand Champion - Gilly's Barnstormin BBQ
Reserve Grand Champion - Ricks Pit Stop

Congrats guys!

Congrats Gill and Rick and everyone who walked...Great contest..Its run very well. Everyone is Very helpful and on time awards..And a nice level parking lot this year.:thumb:

Congrats Gill and Rick and everyone who walked...Great contest..Its run very well. Everyone is Very helpful and on time awards..And a nice level parking lot this year.:thumb:

Rich and I absolutely loved the level parking lot! And what a beautiful day it was for a great contest in Washington MO!!:-D

Bunny and Rich love repping this one.

Thanks for all the compliments! As a Washington resident and husband of the co-chair it makes me proud! Ill see if we can improve on our 2 top 5's next week at Hazelwood. See some of you there!

Congrats to those teams that placed!!! It was truly a wonderfully run event and we cannot wait to return next spring!

Matt
Blazin' Blues

I saw results from the KCBS site but didn't stay long enough to see the peoples choice, do you know who won that?

BTW, good to meet everyone...had a good time and got to eat some good Q!

That is the only thing we won, but we had a great time. Very well run contest. I think I was over served. And its never a dull moment when York's Brothel is near by. :laugh:

That is the only thing we won, but we had a great time. Very well run contest. I think I was over served. And its never a dull moment when York's Brothel is near by. :laugh:

whell to everyone was there you know the storey i will leave it at that :thumb:
and the wife of beam boys :boxing::mad::boxing:

Back