Washington MO is Looking Good

That was the AR champ from two years previous. You'll have to wait until next year, I guess.

Yes, the porta potty lock is a must. And York must also freeze all of his contest meat.

hay the frozen meat worked on the ribs i have to do that again:icon_shy

SSSNNNIIFFFF! I love the smell of Patron in the morning.
(apocolypes now Mod)

Thanks for the offer.

Well I was thinking about doing this comp. Didn't know this one brought in all the Royal winners! I thought the big shots cooked Jeff City? Geez. :wink:

Hey Nate, how's about I follow you? Both to the contest and to the stage! :p

Celtic Nation is looking at this contest. Any new STL brothers or Sisters wanna hang with us?

Well I was thinking about doing this comp. Didn't know this one brought in all the Royal winners! I thought the big shots cooked Jeff City? Geez. :wink:

Hey Nate, how's about I follow you? Both to the contest and to the stage! :p

Hey Rick!
You are going to defend your GC at Hazelwood Right?

You know me Peter, I'll take all the help I can get! I'm so confused right now. Remind me again ... Why do I watch that stupid Pitmasters show? :roll:

You've convinced me jbrink .. I'm comin' to cook! We'll see ya there. Actually, I've been wanting to pick your brain for a long time about your weekend setup. I'm looking to do the same thing very soon.

You know me Peter, I'll take all the help I can get! I'm so confused right now. Remind me again ... Why do I watch that stupid Pitmasters show? :roll:

You've convinced me jbrink .. I'm comin' to cook! We'll see ya there. Actually, I've been wanting to pick your brain for a long time about your weekend setup. I'm looking to do the same thing very soon.

Looking forward to seeing you. I'll be cooking this comp on my catering rig, and the local non-profit group that puts the event on will be selling Q off of my old trailer offset, so feel free to pick away!

I'm hoping to have my catering rig road ready by this comp. Would like to bring it. If not, I may have to just bring a cooker and an EZ up!

Rick,
Is that the trailer I have always seen you with?
What did you have to have done to it?

Celtic Nation is looking at this contest. Any new STL brothers or Sisters wanna hang with us?

Not from STL but I live close to Columbia. Would love to meet some Brethren there! Never been to a comp but would love to see some of the behind scene stuff.

I was wondering who all was going to Hazlewood. I'll be there doing my best to not be completely outclassed. :icon_bugeyed

I'll be satisfied if I can just get one call.

Rick,
Is that the trailer I have always seen you with?
What did you have to have done to it?

No Greg, I have an enclosed catering rig that will double as my comp rig. It won't take anything to get it comp ready. Now HD ready is a different story!

That's not to say the old trailer you've seen doesn't need work. It does! Wanna buy it?

Back