WalMart $10 for 30# Lump

North Aurora? I grabbed a bag this morning that wasn’t ripped up. I had the Walmart app and scanned it and it came up at $7.88.

B&B was around $19, I believe.

Doing a test cook later, so we’ll see how the Western burns.

Wheeling. Was bored this morning so I drove up to Crystal Lake. Sign said, $9.88, but rang up at $7.88. Got three bags. No B&B at that store. Let me know what you think after the cook. I've got about 250# of lump now. should hold me for a little while. But if it's good stuff, and the price goes down even more, I may have to stock up.

Wheeling. Was bored this morning so I drove up to Crystal Lake. Sign said, $9.88, but rang up at $7.88. Got three bags. No B&B at that store. Let me know what you think after the cook. I've got about 250# of lump now. should hold me for a little while. But if it's good stuff, and the price goes down even more, I may have to stock up.

OK. North Aurora had 5 or 6 bags and all had holes. I took the one with the smallest holes.

I saw you port with the big chunks. Mine was like that, too. Hard to use in the drum or PK without breaking them up, but for $8 I may deal with it. I’m doing ribs in one of the drums tomorrow so I’ll see how it goes.

The missus lemme grab 4 bags @ my WallyWorld while we were there today...$7.88/bag. Checked the app...only store in my area with them available. Saw they had a couple of pallets in the rafters, so I'm try & convince her to lemme hit them up again later this week.

I'm a little late to the party, but I picked up 4 bags of this lump and used some of it last night. I'm very happy with it. There were two huge pieces in the top of the bag that I needed to break up to get them into the chimney starter. they burned clean and hot, so I'm going back this weekend to pick up another 10 bags.

Thanks to the OP for posting this great deal.

Back