THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***VOTE***VOTE***VOTE***

• Rick's Tropical Delight #1

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Kosmo's Q

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight #2

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Pork Smoker

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Skidder

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Mad Max #1

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Mad Max #2

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight #3

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Here we go folks...time to pick a winner. Thanks to all who participated and good luck!

Rick's Tropical Delight...

Juustalepia-032.jpg

Kosmo's Q...

IMG_0076.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight #2...

halloumilambchops-013.jpg

Pork Smoker...

Picture1698.jpg

Skidder...

Picture701.jpg

Mad Max...

cheese11.jpg

Mad Max #2...

breakfast6.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight #3...

brieboats-014.jpg

thirdeye...

DSC06759JPGa.jpg

wait! start over! i had 4 entries! :biggrin:

dang it. i guess i'll never know if that one entry would win nothing for me :roll:

sorry for entering so many times, but no one was entering, so i figured what the heck

Some nice lookin plates as always but, I had to go with RTD on this one. I love fried cheese and that one was perfect! Although I'm thinking he likes to play with his food? He's awefully good at it.:cool:

No, he is very good at what he does. Just go back and look at some of his previous posts. Looks like the pics you see in Gourmet magazine.

I really enjoyed this throwdown, even if there weren't very many entries. I learned a lot about cheese on a grill that I didn't know. Thanks everyone for the inspiration.

RTD, your first entry got my vote. Excellent presentation of a great looking meal.

No matter how the cheese throwdown turns out I would urge anyone that's looking for a fast,cheap and easy appetizer to go back and look at my entry. All it was,was fridge stuff. I'm sure you could use almost anything you had. I filled them with lobster, cream cheese, butter and mozzarella and they were off the hook. All ya gotta do is take a won ton wrapper and put it in a sm. cupcake pan and blind bake it then fill it with whatever.

wait! start over! i had 4 entries! :biggrin:

dang it. i guess i'll never know if that one entry would win nothing for me :roll:

sorry for entering so many times, but no one was entering, so i figured what the heck

I went back and looked...I might have voted for that one :biggrin:

Hey Brewmaster, this is your throwdown, where's your entry :twisted::razz:

In the end, I went with Kosmo's Q....I could taste that stuffed portabella.

All great entries guys!

Hey Brewmaster, this is your throwdown, where's your entry :twisted::razz:

Sorry, I had every intention till my kid got sick. I was actually going to make two entries. I as planing on a grilled cheese cheese burger and chicken spedini.

Cheers,
Nate

Well I'll be gone out of town tomorrow so congrats to you again RTD! Another fine job. I know it ain't over till it's over, but it's over. Nice work.

thanks for all the votes, guys! :biggrin:
i finally win one and JD quits

here's a couple more shots of that plate. a burn out and victory lap !

Juustalepia-030.jpg

Juustalepia-027.jpg

Oh sure...blame me for your victory...:lol::lol::lol: I can take my vote back if it'll make you feel better! :twisted:

Good stuff (as usual) bro! Congrats!

Back