• Rick's Tropical Delight #3

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Here we go folks...time to pick a winner. Thanks to all who participated and good luck!

Rick's Tropical Delight...

Juustalepia-032.jpg

Kosmo's Q...

IMG_0076.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight #2...

halloumilambchops-013.jpg

Pork Smoker...

Picture1698.jpg

Skidder...

Picture701.jpg

Mad Max...

cheese11.jpg

Mad Max #2...

breakfast6.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight #3...

brieboats-014.jpg

thirdeye...

DSC06759JPGa.jpg

wait! start over! i had 4 entries! :biggrin:

dang it. i guess i'll never know if that one entry would win nothing for me :roll:

sorry for entering so many times, but no one was entering, so i figured what the heck

Some nice lookin plates as always but, I had to go with RTD on this one. I love fried cheese and that one was perfect! Although I'm thinking he likes to play with his food? He's awefully good at it.:cool:

No, he is very good at what he does. Just go back and look at some of his previous posts. Looks like the pics you see in Gourmet magazine.

I really enjoyed this throwdown, even if there weren't very many entries. I learned a lot about cheese on a grill that I didn't know. Thanks everyone for the inspiration.

RTD, your first entry got my vote. Excellent presentation of a great looking meal.

No matter how the cheese throwdown turns out I would urge anyone that's looking for a fast,cheap and easy appetizer to go back and look at my entry. All it was,was fridge stuff. I'm sure you could use almost anything you had. I filled them with lobster, cream cheese, butter and mozzarella and they were off the hook. All ya gotta do is take a won ton wrapper and put it in a sm. cupcake pan and blind bake it then fill it with whatever.

wait! start over! i had 4 entries! :biggrin:

dang it. i guess i'll never know if that one entry would win nothing for me :roll:

sorry for entering so many times, but no one was entering, so i figured what the heck

I went back and looked...I might have voted for that one :biggrin:

Hey Brewmaster, this is your throwdown, where's your entry :twisted::razz:

In the end, I went with Kosmo's Q....I could taste that stuffed portabella.

All great entries guys!

Juustalepia-016.jpg

I liked this one from the RTD #1 series, it put the "C" in cheese. I guess anything from the 3 picture entry is available for judging.... so #1 gets my vote.​

Hey Brewmaster, this is your throwdown, where's your entry :twisted::razz:

Sorry, I had every intention till my kid got sick. I was actually going to make two entries. I as planing on a grilled cheese cheese burger and chicken spedini.

Cheers,
Nate

Well I'll be gone out of town tomorrow so congrats to you again RTD! Another fine job. I know it ain't over till it's over, but it's over. Nice work.

thanks for all the votes, guys! :biggrin:
i finally win one and JD quits

here's a couple more shots of that plate. a burn out and victory lap !

Juustalepia-030.jpg

Juustalepia-027.jpg

Oh sure...blame me for your victory...:lol::lol::lol: I can take my vote back if it'll make you feel better! :twisted:

Good stuff (as usual) bro! Congrats!

Back