THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "XL" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I'm a sausage and peppers guy from Chicago and that sandwich is awesome lookin! Lots of cool food to look at here

desert dweller got my vote cause that is one fine looking "XL" burger

I must say that bigabyte's picture of the steak has me licking my computer screen everytime I see it

I had to vote for deguerre, of course, because not only was I there (he is my hubby after all) during the whole putting together process, I plated. Not to mention the fact that I thought the idea of an XL ABT was quite original! Oh, BTW, several of you encouraged me to join so I did!:thumb:

I had to vote for deguerre, of course, because not only was I there (he is my hubby after all) during the whole putting together process, I plated. Not to mention the fact that I thought the idea of an XL ABT was quite original! Oh, BTW, several of you encouraged me to join so I did!:thumb:

Guess it'll be no more zeros for Guerry. :sad:

Welcome!

Welcome! I'd warn you that this place can be a little nutty, but seein' as how you married Guerry and all, I think this may seem all too familiar.:cool:

Welcome.:clap2: But I hope this does not give guerre an advantage, or are you his advantage?:laugh:

Back