THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "XL" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a huge tough call to make. I went into this vote thinking that I probably have a 0 just like the last time, no matter how much I am in love with the Mega-MOINK, so, I figured instead of voting for myself, I'd look at those that maybe had a better chance and vote for them. Imagine my surprise when after I voted I actually found someone voted for the Mega-MOINK! Is it too late to change my vote :tsk:

I can't believe I got 3 votes!:shock: What with my Giant lil' Steak and all. I noticed Ron, who also did a 2" thick steak, but a much larger Porterhouse cut, has only 1 vote. So I guess if I learned anything from all this, it's that in the case of going BIG, smaller is better???:confused:

sorry for ruining johnny rotisserrie's chances at the zero club but that is one fat fish.........and I thought the method of smoking and cooking it was extra large as well !

Dang. Time to bring this one back. Just plain vote for ME or the dog gets it.
attachment.php
Hey Guerry! For this thread, shouldn't the dog be a Great Dane?

This was a tough choice, but Desert Dweller sorta hada build his to make it that big.

The whole pig was nice but no construction there.

And I was expecting Johnny to put a Moose on a spit.:laugh::laugh:

Nice work everyone.:clap2:

It was too a MOINK. :becky: Standard meatball ingredients wrapped in bacon straps. In that case one could argue that regular MOINK are just mini sausage rolls! :shock:
Was talking about the big ball on my plate - didn't want anyone to think I was trying to pass off a poser as a MOINK.:icon_blush: I did get Gary's vote, after all.:becky:

Had to go with sausage and peppers sandwich from Alan in GA. After shelling out $6-8 at county fairs for a sandwich, which ALWAYS smelled better than tasted, Alan SOLD me on his giant sandwich. Fit for a Ga State Fair!

Back