***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Surf and Turf" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Surf and Turf" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm gonna have nightmares! :shock:

You can rest at ease Rick. It appears that lobsters have more in common with Praying Mantis than one might think.

Yes sadly, Scrog is gone. Needless to say I was shocked, outraged, filled with remorse and strangely hungry. So I ate the lobster.

Justice was swift and oh so tasty!

Last edited:
You can rest at ease Rick. It appears that lobsters have more in common with Praying Mantis than one might think.

Yes sadly, Scrog is gone. Needless to say I was shocked, outraged, filled with remorse and strangely hungry. So I ate the lobster.

Oh no! Master is at the orphanage where he and Scrog used to go everyday to cheer up the children. Here are some pictures taken when Scrog was there last. It was the happiest part of their day.

ahcutebabies.jpg

They will be so sad to hear that he will not be coming back to visit them again. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tomorrow, was even their birthdays and all they asked for was for Scrog to win the throwdown this week. It appears that won't even happen unless a few more Brethren vote for Scrog. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh no! Master is at the orphanage where he and Scrog used to go everyday to cheer up the children. Here are some pictures taken when Scrog was there last. It was the happiest part of their day.

ahcutebabies.jpg

They will be so sad to hear that he will not be coming back to visit them again. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tomorrow, was even their birthdays and all they asked for was for Scrog to win the throwdown this week. It appears that won't even happen unless a few more Brethren vote for Scrog. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

"Cry for the children" **Spock Voice Mod***

Looks like they had a plan developing... The First was ready to run him down. The 2nd was going to slather him up and the 3rd was going to slap him between 2 slices of bread and trow a party for the whole gang. Look there's even one ready to take a sample to Burger King and try to get an endorsement!

They'll be so disappointed.

You guys are the funniest dudes I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!!!!. I am ROFLing and my Kids, who have been following this, are ROFLing as well.

Cheers!

Bill

Can you hear that?

It is the sound of orphaned babies crying on their birthdays.

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

*************WARNING! The following post contains pictures of a graphic nature! ******
****************Not recommended for children or the Squeamish!*****************

Beyond all hope, Scrog has returned! Well, what's left of Scrog anyway. I had thought he ... or she was eaten by Jeorge's lobster, but apparently, like the praying mantis, this lobster was only interested in Scrog's head. Somehow, what was left of Scrog found its way back home. I guess it helps the Scrog's brains are located in its loin.

:roll:

IMG_4917.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I guess maybe that should be

IMG_4924.jpg

I warned you it was graphic!

Master thinks Scrog can be patched up with a bit of sausage, probably will be even smarter than before the partial lobotomy. Anyone know the approximate gestation of these genetic mutants? Sorry about your nightmares Rick.

I voted for Cracklin Jeorge. I'd have used crab instead of lobster, but that bone in ribeye looks too good. I just had lunch, and I'm hungry again.

Even though I voted for CJ, I think Gore deserves something for cinematography. Or at least best animated lobsteak.

*************WARNING! The following post contains pictures of a graphic nature! ******

Beyond all hope, Scrog has returned! .

I have honestly and shamefully not followed the original thread after posting about your masterpiece. I'm a little slow on the draw here, but just realizing the name stuck. I had no clue I could be such a great god-father to scrog 8)

Sorry to see he's missing some peices, but I would assume he's in a better place...

Well, the mystery as to Scrog's sex is now over. If the brain is in the loin, it's just gotta be a HE.

Beyond all hope, Scrog has returned! Well, what's left of Scrog anyway. I had thought he ... or she was eaten by Jeorge's lobster, but apparently, like the praying mantis, this lobster was only interested in Scrog's head. Somehow, what was left of Scrog found its way back home. I guess it helps the Scrog's brains are located in its loin.

:roll:

IMG_4917.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I guess maybe that should be

Master thinks Scrog can be patched up with a bit of sausage, probably will be even smarter than before the partial lobotomy. Anyone know the approximate gestation of these genetic mutants? Sorry about your nightmares Rick.

A little Botox and good as new. Or if you got an old pair of Mr potato Head lips hanging around...

Back