***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Surf and Turf" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Surf and Turf" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys...

I gotta play on the heart strings... It will be Scrog's 2nd week Birthday this weekend. (S)he asked me to tell you guys to vote for me..... C'mon, I know it's unfair but frankly, Scrog is more important than Gore gnawing Scrog's head off! :eek:

For some reason, I don't think this will have the same impact :biggrin:

Cheers,
Gore

I thought so too! I made a pink chiffon number for Scrog to wear for a calendar shoot with these other dishes, but she took one look, gave me a look that'll kill and scampered off. Haven't seen her in ... oh fark, Scrog might be a boy! It's hard to tell with these genetic mutants!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! i'm losing and i voted for the leader and there's some strange animal on my tail! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH :biggrin:

Hey Guys...

I gotta play on the heart strings... It will be Scrog's 2nd week Birthday this weekend. (S)he asked me to tell you guys to vote for me..... C'mon, I know it's unfair but frankly, Scrog is more important than Gore gnawing Scrog's head off! :eek:

Cheers,
Gore
Were there any bites out of Scrog when Rick returned her/him?:biggrin:

Were there any bites out of Scrog when Rick returned her/him?:biggrin:

I think Scrog is too fast for Rick. I was hoping that she could've latched on and shaken a few votes loose, but no luck. Master should've given her some teeth! :shock:

Hey Guys...

Cheers,
Gore

Scrog is a gonner.....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Cheers!

man, i'm getting smoked!

congrats to my boy, jeorge, yo :biggrin:

Thanks man but there's still plenty of time to vote and that creature nipping at our heels has some shifty eyes. Are those Acorns:eek:? Oh no they're Olives. :icon_wink

I roasted those pimientos and stuffed the kalamatas myself and they're resting on mushrooms (fried in olive oil, butter and garlic). You guys don't stand a chance!

Scrog is a gonner.....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Cheers!

Can't believe that coming from you of all people. It's just a matter of finding the right heart-strings, and I think I've found it: You all realize that Scrog ... is an orphan. :cry:

there's only so many voters regardless of the time remaining.

i concede, just like in curling. :biggrin:

chris, what is the average total numbers of voters per throwdown?

i can't take it anymore and i give up! :biggrin:

maybe if i say that was my steak's birthday i could get a few more votes, but you've already won :eusa_clap

there's only so many voters regardless of the time remaining.

i concede, just like in curling. :biggrin:

I hope I loose, you're making me feel bad.:cry:

Woo Hoo! Sounds like Rick and Jeorge both concede. That puts Scrog on the top.

BTW, Rick, the number of votes keeps increasing each throwdown. We're pushing toward 200 now! Personally, I think it is the curse of Bigabyte striking again! :shock: Perhaps you can work that into your sympathy plea.

chris, what is the average total numbers of voters per throwdown?

i can't take it anymore and i give up! :biggrin:

Yeah man, 200 votes for the Sandwich TIE throwdown... a long way to go. Scrog could win...

Have you got a sick dog or an orphaned retarded cat or anything that you can use as leverage???

Worked for me... mind you, I thought our vote was basically over before I made my plea to the Bretheren. It's not something I'd do had I known there was so much time to go (Guilty / Embarrassed MOD)

Cheers!

Bill

SUPERROLL_SM.gif

Back