***VOTE - BBQ Brethren Special "McRib" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "McRib" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo, I think the voters are either A) giving me a hard earned double zero on some great looking eggplant or B) Ya'll are a buncha sissies afraid to have yer name seen next to an EGGPLANT ENTRY!!!! :twisted::twisted:

It's not too late to make eggplant the new bacon... we could make this a landslide win if we really want to!
Think of it like this... Bacon is... bacon is the incumbent democrat running around handing out all your hard earned money to the bleeding hearts... It's also the incumbent republican claiming that they are lowering your taxes while spending more farkin money on war than ever before... Bacon is... the TSA groping your wife and child at the airport because you might be alCIAda.

Now Eggplant on the other hand, eggplant wants nothing more than to pull the rug out from under all those farks. Eggplant wants to flip the game board off the table yelling "this farkin' game sucks!!" as it climbs over the table reaching for the throats of bureaucrats that pretend to care for anyone but themselves.

Eggplant is the new FREEDOM FOOD!!! Eggplant is kicking a$$ and taking names! Eggplant isn't gonna take it any more!!
WHO'S WITH ME???!!!!! I said, WHO'S WITH ME???!!!!! RAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Uhhhh....:shock: I already voted.:roll: Sorry.

Jeez, where have I been? This one came and went before I got my entry together. I had something nifty in mind, too. Oh well, I guess there is always next year.

Congrats to Knucklehed on racking up not one but two zeros! Is that a record? You may be the Picasso of our day (appreciated more later).

Back