***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't want to name any names in case it wasn't an accident. That SPAMfish does have an allure.

Oh c'mon now! Who's gonna step up and vote for Gore?!?

"Dear Lord , I'm sorry for that right there
and be with the starvin' pigmys in New Guinni . Amen ."

SPAMFish #1 is clearly the superior dish. It is the only one that was so good it was eaten before the camera could even snap the picture.

I'm not a photographer but it would make sense to me that a faster shutter speed setting would help, maybe check with CD.

Founders Red's rye PA. Wait a minute...is this the good beer thread? Uh, oh I think i'm lost. Has anyone seen my red solo cup? I forgot to put my name on it again.

I had some difficulty with this because there were so many entries that were just making me drool. But in the end, I had to go with the one that took a lot of work, looked awesome, and was something new I hadn't seen in a TD before. It hit the highs on my criteria meter all the way across the board. Bluetang's bunny did it for me. :smile:

Thanks Biggie! I guess the allure of certain SPAMfish is just too overwhelming.

I think it had more to do with your particular species of Spamfish being out of season, if this had been the something poached TD your Spamfish would have done much better. :thumb:

Back