***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cooked With Booze" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aw fark, a vote thread? I thought this was one of those neverendingsometimeinthefuturewheneverIfeellikeit throwdowns. I just had an idea last night. I think my mind is still reeling from the MOINKfish.

There are some great entries here though. This is gonna be another toughie. I'm thinking I'll just wait to vote until sometimeinthefuturewheneverIfeellikeitormaybesaveitupandruinazeroorsomething.

Last edited:
Wow, I woke up on top of bigabyte's poll. :whoo:

That might explain the weird dreams I had last night. :shock:

CD :becky:

Uhhhh, I think that's a triple zero. I have no idea where you learned to count. :crazy:
Sorry, that's my teenage son wearing on me. Ever since I showed him a little trick, he keeps running around proving how 1=2, or 3=4, so I think that just sort of worked into my normal thinking somehow, since 2=3 and all.

Well, I think only one of these entries has enough booze in it to make it worthwhile.

Not a chance pup.:becky:

How about a bottle comparison.

wimpy

Coffeebourbonmarinade.jpg

HEFTY

picture.php

CD :becky:

Jim Beam? How plebian! Nah, the Dickel was pretty much for the injection. We were working on this:

bacardigold175__68562_zoom.jpg

Of course, there ARE two of us though...

Jim Beam? How plebian! Nah, the Dickel was pretty much for the injection. We were working on this:

bacardigold175__68562_zoom.jpg

Of course, there ARE two of us though...

Interesting factoid, FYI, when my parents lived in Puerto Rico, where Bacardi is made, nobody they knew EVER drank Bacardi. The stuff was a couple bucks a bottle -- wino juice.

The most popular down there was DonQ (pronounced Don-ku).

CD

Interesting factoid, FYI, when my parents lived in Puerto Rico, where Bacardi is made, nobody they knew EVER drank Bacardi. The stuff was a couple bucks a bottle -- wino juice.

The most popular down there was DonQ (pronounced Don-ku).

CD

Well, of course. But Appleton's doesn't come in the 1.75 liter and besides, the Bacardi is budget friendly.

Back