THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep.. Next throwdown is Monkey... MMmmmm

We ain't got no dogs in this hunt.

Gheesh, guess we could have a Monkey AND Dog throwdown. Not sure if Costco carries those items and if they did, not sure I'd know what to do with a gross of them.

All I can say is this is a really tough decision this week. There are a LOT of really good plates.

Even though that pail of used transmission fluid got splashed all over the meal, I still had to go with BobBrisket. Ecode's was very interestiong (as always), but it seems sacraligious to stuff meat with veggies...

I do maintain that my entry was certainly creative, and a vote for me is a vote for Arizona, and therefore a vote for America. Just saying...

You couldn't go wrong with any of the entries. Now I'm real hungry. I'll have to go and try to duplilcate some of the entries.:becky::thumb:

Its only Wed. but I have finally made up my mind, I think. All the entries were very good and lot of thought went into each.

But one stood out and yelled at me every time I took a look. Eatme, Eatme!

At first I thought it might be the special plate, so I took my time and tried to get over that.:boxing: I did! This would be good even if it was served on a piece of butcher paper.

ecode all the way.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back