***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep.. Next throwdown is Monkey... MMmmmm

We ain't got no dogs in this hunt.

Gheesh, guess we could have a Monkey AND Dog throwdown. Not sure if Costco carries those items and if they did, not sure I'd know what to do with a gross of them.

All I can say is this is a really tough decision this week. There are a LOT of really good plates.

Even though that pail of used transmission fluid got splashed all over the meal, I still had to go with BobBrisket. Ecode's was very interestiong (as always), but it seems sacraligious to stuff meat with veggies...

I do maintain that my entry was certainly creative, and a vote for me is a vote for Arizona, and therefore a vote for America. Just saying...

You couldn't go wrong with any of the entries. Now I'm real hungry. I'll have to go and try to duplilcate some of the entries.:becky::thumb:

Its only Wed. but I have finally made up my mind, I think. All the entries were very good and lot of thought went into each.

But one stood out and yelled at me every time I took a look. Eatme, Eatme!

At first I thought it might be the special plate, so I took my time and tried to get over that.:boxing: I did! This would be good even if it was served on a piece of butcher paper.

ecode all the way.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Bob Brisket does it for me... I'd just hammer that... and the balsamic reduction drizzle is just killer....

Cheers!

Bill

Back