***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Red, White and Blue" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Red, White and Blue" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They all deserve my vote, yet I can't vote for them all.

I had to go with the Duck breast, because I had several times reading that entry that I questioned whether or not I could sneak into Gore's house and grab that off the table.

Yeah, I do like me some Daffy. :thumb:

Looks like I am, once again, going to be a bride's maid. :rolleyes:

CD

I had to go back to CaseyDogs other photos to see how well that steak was grilled, otherwise nice photo, but no dice...

That steak was danged perfect...

Cheers!

Bill

I was sold on them Wangs! The Jalopeno next to the dip was a great touch. Then Gore came along and cooked Duck! Why I'm a huge Duck fan!!! (the Oregon verity). So now I'm not sure if I should attack or praise him. Hmmm well it certainly looks tasty. Great job everyone and great TD.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm new here and for most folks my opinion don't mean a hill o' beans but when I saw WVSmoke's pic with them beans, the cornbread and (I'm guessing) the cobbler topped with ice cream, the deciding was all over.

Good job by all who participated

Last edited by a moderator:
Gheesh frohe, I've been here a few years and the only reason anyone reads my posts is so they know what not to do. :laugh:

This is shaping up to be quite a Throwdown vote... A battle of the Titans of TD. :clap:

I went with will work for two reasons. First it was a great display of red, white, and BLUE. Second, I'm stealing the reduction sauce recipe :heh: :thumb:

I had to go back to CaseyDogs other photos to see how well that steak was grilled, otherwise nice photo, but no dice...

That steak was danged perfect...

Cheers!

Bill

In hindsight, I wish I would have used the fork crutch. :doh:

CD

You farkers are killing me here. I can't make a decision. I've gone back over them all three times, and there is just no farking way to decide. They all look fantastic. When does the voting close on this TD? Saturday or Sunday? I gotta take more time with this one. I just can't make up my mind. :decision:

Back