***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to go with ecode, not only was her dish over the top awesome and extremely creative but it also tied her with Gore once again...and he didn't even like his chicken!:becky:

I had to go with ecode, not only was her dish over the top awesome and extremely creative but it also tied her with Gore once again...and he didn't even like his chicken!:becky:
Symmetry is again achieved and the universe is in order once more.:-D

Dang Guerry, I've got about 5 entries on my shortlist including yours and ecode's. Are you suggesting that a silly little thing like "symmetry in the universe" should influence the voting. I've let things like mustard or mayo influence my vote in the past, even homemade bread, and I'm willing to let The Pogues influence my vote, but symmetry of the universe? :crazy: I don't even know what symmetry tastes like.

Watchout...

Gore seen leaving Raleigh Home Depot with...

Rope%2010mm.jpg

All this talk of front entry vs. rear entry has me all flustered! All I know is this crowd certainly doesn't appreciate a good banger! :-D

Dang Guerry, I've got about 5 entries on my shortlist including yours and ecode's. Are you suggesting that a silly little thing like "symmetry in the universe" should influence the voting. I've let things like mustard or mayo influence my vote in the past, even homemade bread, and I'm willing to let The Pogues influence my vote, but symmetry of the universe? :crazy: I don't even know what symmetry tastes like.
Second Law freak.:tsk:

I have decided who I'm voting for, but I am withholding my vote until the end because my Nachos were too dang good to get a zero. I don't want to do it, but if I have to, I will vote Nachos!

You can vote now. Infernoo cast you one.:becky:
(Go Gore!)

THAT was a tough one. LOTS of great entries.
My favorites were the bangers and mash (x2), the guiness pot pie, the meat pies and the corned beef and cabbage.

Errrr......yes, I'm of Irish heritage. My Mom's name was O'Connor.

Had to go with Bluetang's meat pies in the end. Fan-farkin-tastic!

Nice job all!!:clap2::clap2:

You can vote now. Infernoo cast you one.:becky:
(Go Gore!)

Yes. Saw that. Thank's Infernoo! I hope I won it fair and square, not because you just wanted to see how I was going to vote for. Oh there goes my ego. :p

This was tough. I was staring hard at Gore and ecode. Good entries from everyone. The thought of voting for someone just so that people can tie or team husband or whatever sickens me, as it is a slap in the face of a good Throwdown where it is supposed to be no holding back, all out, winner take all street fight.

Gore's chicken was speaking to me. I don't like wings, but those were looking good. I had to vote for them. Ugh...

Ok, I was torn between English/Irish/Scottish and US pub fare, but what ultimately decided it for me was all those peas. So I voted for Gore in the name of no whirled peas and symmetry. And the thought of him tied up with ecode. :becky:

Well, I got home last night and the electricity was still out from Wednesday's storm. It just came back on ... and I am more than a little shocked. :tsk:

Guerry, looks like Team Husbands lost again...maybe next time.

Well, I got home last night and the electricity was still out from Wednesday's storm. It just came back on ... and I am more than a little shocked. :tsk:

Guerry, looks like Team Husbands lost again...maybe next time.
I'm sure Team Husbands can pull off a win some day!:becky:

Back