***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pub Grub" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with Groundhog. I'm not sure if its really pub food, but I love stopping for a slice after too many beers at the bar, and that one looks great.

I have decided who I'm voting for, but I am withholding my vote until the end because my Nachos were too dang good to get a zero. I don't want to do it, but if I have to, I will vote Nachos!

I think we can all be assured that being the 19th to enter is almost always going to be a bad thing. I will be going to the penalty box now sirs.

Oh my, they're writing poetry about my food, now. The sad part is they're the entry I'm most embarrassed about. :icon_blush: Thanks, ... but they're icky wings. You know, I could've gotten thighs for about half the price and I could have made those thighs taste really good. I even thought about doing thighs and trying to pass them off as wings, but I figured there wasn't any chance of that working. :tsk: Of all the entrees here, that is the only one that I want no part of. Chris, can I vote against mine?

Um, your icky wings are currently in the lead and we're ahead by two votes but we're still probably officially behind.

I threw out the European Model this morning, and decided to check out this Asian Model, but it takes a while to read the output, which comes in the form of a stream of individual characters printed on ping pong balls, similar to reading Powerball results.

The tricky thing about the Asian Model, as Smokin' Aussie can attest, is that the symbols that come forth are not always clear cut, and often refer to an issue that is not at all really related to the real solution, but, rather appear as a hint requiring a great deal of calculation to decipher...talk about your Enigma codex!

Well, I can't vote for a man who won't stand behind his own entry... But I can vote for the woman who stands beside him.... e-code, I just love that dish....

Cheers!

Bill

Drat! I feel like I need to vote for Gore but he really didn't like his own entry! What's a body to do?

Drat! I feel like I need to vote for Gore but he really didn't like his own entry! What's a body to do?

"Need"? Guerry, I think Chris already explained that we lost this before we even entered. Team Husbands will continue our unbroken streak.

I still stand behind Gore. My palette is so awesome that I can taste what those wings taste like through the monitor and I'm happy so that's all that matters. I've also drank 8 beers, ate about 9 of my wings and ate half a pizza from my cook on the kettle tonight. What can I say I love everyone right now :becky: But really after reviewing my vote several times I still want those wings no matter how "icky" they are.

Back