***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That just aint right...:tsk:

John CANNOT get a farken Zero for having Pine Nuts on a Pizza.:confused:

There's some style!:thumb:

Cheers!

Bill

There's still a chance for one zero! I'm not saying who though...don't want to spoil it for them or anything.

Haha... I don't mind! This is my 2nd throwdown and regardless of votes I hope to do more in the future. These force me to cook outside of the BBQ norm.

I absolutely HATE these stupid throwdowns. I can never decide who to vote for. I've looked at these pics about 50 times and I can't even narrow it down. I will say that Rich's pic does display the bite I'd most like to take of all of them, but I do have a weakness for meaty-cheesiness. But that's not the only factor. I also like Al's homemade saucy goodness and R2 and Redhot's originality, and goro and Moose's as well as all but one of the others, and that's only because I don't like pickles :icon_blush:. Hmmmm, Al also has a squirrel in his photos. It's a cute squirrel too, even if it is a farkin' squirrel.

I absolutely HATE these stupid throwdowns. I can never decide who to vote for. I've looked at these pics about 50 times and I can't even narrow it down. I will say that Rich's pic does display the bite I'd most like to take of all of them, but I do have a weakness for meaty-cheesiness. But that's not the only factor. I also like Al's homemade saucy goodness and R2 and Redhot's originality, and goro and Moose's as well as all but one of the others, and that's only because I don't like pickles :icon_blush:. Hmmmm, Al also has a squirrel in his photos. It's a cute squirrel too, even if it is a farkin' squirrel.

Steak, Gore. Steak...

The more you read the more you learn..apparently shameless self promotion is not only allowed, it seems to be encouraged!

As Rich said, I intend to do more, I'm always cooking anyway and a man can only take pictures of so many boxes of thighs on parsley.

You need to simplify your life, starting with your pizza. Vote for a simple, basic pizza, and I think your life will start to become simpler, and more satisfying. :-D

CD

The more you read the more you learn..apparently shameless self promotion is not only allowed, it seems to be encouraged!

As Rich said, I intend to do more, I'm always cooking anyway and a man can only take pictures of so many boxes of thighs on parsley.

We have no shame in here. :tsk:

And, those competition turn in boxes really need a makeover. :drama:

CD

Steak, Gore. Steak...

I know Guerry, and it is beautiful. :rolleyes:

It is encouraged, but it doesn't always work! The most important part is to have fun and the banter is 90% of that. Also realize there are many ways to win. Some people actually take pride in getting zero votes and there is one particularly strange participant who seems to relish getting disqualified for ignoring the rules. He is regularly awarded Dilly Bars for these efforts. It's quite ironic that he now has a milk allergy.

You need to simplify your life, starting with your pizza. Vote for a simple, basic pizza, and I think your life will start to become simpler, and more satisfying. :-D

There is a certain truth to that too. Arrrrgh!

There goes R2's chance at a zero.:tsk::becky:

Man, it's hard to get into the Zero's club without deliberately trying! I might have to shoot for a zero (or even negative) in the Bigabyte TD. Hmmm, would a negative score qualify for the Zero's club?

There are a number of those that I would love to tear into at this very minute, but... I guess I have to pick just one. Bummer.

Considering I spent quite a few years living in the Chicago area, and subsequently consumed far too many pies (according to my waistline during those years) from places like Lou Malnati's, Gino's East, and Giordano's, I have a definite affinity for the deep dish pizza.

Oldyote gets my vote for doing a hell of a job recreating that style. Awesome, awesome job.

Back