***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't decide who to vote for -- they all look the same. :tsk:

picture.php

CD

^^^^^ That is downright strange... Almost as strange as Biggie's new pic.

You better vote for Redhot... She needs all the help she can get on this one... :rolleyes:

Had to vote for the one I would eat most often, I prefer thin with simple, classic toppings...Moose got my vote, but a job well done by all :thumb:

No love for a BBQ pizza on a BBQ forum?! Mine has fresh brisket, BBQ sauce, three cheeses, bacon and onions!

I gotta help myself anyway I can here. Redhot is killing us! :p

But they do look great everyone. Too bad I can't taste them all!

I knew that the most over the top, creative, full of American flavors and other stuff pizza would be the leader of the pack, but I like traditional Italian pizza. I think Moose bridged the gap between my traditional Neapolitan, albeit boring, pizza, and what Americans think pizza should be -- some dough loaded with lots of meat and at least five kinds of cheese.

So, I voted for Moose.

Honestly, I am surprised that I got ANY votes for my my "boring" pizza.

My hat is off to Moose for making traditional work in the land of the Dominoes Stuffed Crust fifteen cheese pizza. :thumb:

I would hit Moose's pizza and eat the leftovers for breakfast. And, it definitely has American appeal. Nice job.

CD

I just gotta say that my vote goes to Phil for the pizza he made for us at the Royal. That was the the most amazing crust and sauce combo. that I have ever had. So my vote is for the special "live" throwdown. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I just gotta say that my vote goes to Phil for the pizza he made for us at the Royal. That was the the most amazing crust and sauce combo. that I have ever had. So my vote is for the special "live" throwdown. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeah, I wanted to post the pics I took of Phil making the Pizza, but I never got a good "finished" shot (mostly because it got ate up so fast). Well, that and the fact that Phil needs to enter it, and not me.:becky:

I love many of these, and it was a tough call. My vote is going to CD because that is the kind of Pizza I like best. Plus, it is the closest to what Phil made.

After quite a bit of debate, I went with the pie that most wanted to "get in my belly"... :thumb:

OK, let's just get to the important part. How much cheese did each of you use? :becky:
About a pound a pie but, they were only about 10" pizzas. liked the natural edge crust and didn't want to stretch it out too much.

I'm not going to say who I voted for but it rhymes with SmigSmutz. Good lookin' pies and his family can't be wrong according to the entry.
I'd say they are biased but, they are usually the first ones to tell me when something sucks. :becky:

Looks like a dog and a moose are neck and neck for second place, with similar pizzas. Hmmm, can we combine our scores to take down the white sauce pizza? :becky:

CD

I knew that the most over the top, creative, full of American flavors and other stuff pizza would be the leader of the pack, but I like traditional Italian pizza. I think Moose bridged the gap between my traditional Neapolitan, albeit boring, pizza, and what Americans think pizza should be -- some dough loaded with lots of meat and at least five kinds of cheese.

So, I voted for Moose.

Honestly, I am surprised that I got ANY votes for my my "boring" pizza.

My hat is off to Moose for making traditional work in the land of the Dominoes Stuffed Crust fifteen cheese pizza. :thumb:

I would hit Moose's pizza and eat the leftovers for breakfast. And, it definitely has American appeal. Nice job.

CD

Thanks, CD. You got my vote due to the simple authenticity factor. Your pizza was anything but boring. Ironically, I made two pies - the other was a Naples style pizza, but I chose not to include it in the TD...

stumbled upon this thread, cool beans....i may enter this madness

Back