***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "No Bones About It" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "No Bones About It" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It does work

It's true, it's true, begging for votes does work, just 16 more votes to be begged and I will pull in the lead, yippee. Now if I can just pay for some of those votes, I know there are brethren out there that wear their votes in the wallets. Just need to know who they are. 16 votes could get expensive though.:laugh: :loco: :crazy: :becky:

It's true, it's true, begging for votes does work, just 16 more votes to be begged and I will pull in the lead, yippee. Now if I can just pay for some of those votes, I know there are brethren out there that wear their votes in the wallets. Just need to know who they are. 16 votes could get expensive though.:laugh: :loco: :crazy: :becky:

Well, let's see if you're right....

Yeah, the cooked carrot cost her some points with me, too.

It looks like my attempt at derailing Aussie's lead failed. :doh:

CD :becky:

Criticizing an entry is a sure way to get it sympathy votes. :thumb:

BTW, that BBQ corn was really a dumb entry. Looks completely overcooked to my tastes. It's definitely not getting my vote. :tsk:

16 votes

Still only 16 votes to go. If y'all would stop voting for Aussie!!!:becky: :boxing: :becky:

scheme

What Diabolical scheme can I cook up now, just to sway the voters to my side. muuuuuuwwwwaahhhhhaaaa!!:heh:

Well, the shameless Q-Talk post appears to have netted me one more. :thumb:

This was really a tough one for me so I narrowed it down to my top three.

ecode's hearty beef rib lentil soup really was a great entry. It takes real moxie to enter beef ribs in these TDs and she knocked it out of the park! :clap:

Smokin' Bill's Oz/Mexican/Jamaican WTFIW Fusion flank steak dish was top shelf. Looking at the finished plate made me want to "stand up and beg for buttermilk"! :clap:

In the end though, I had to go with the avant garde entry that dared to challenge all we know and love about BBQ. I'm seeing this trend more and more in the TDs and I for one am happy for the change. In the end I had to go with the BBQ corn! :caked:

In the end though, I had to go with the avant garde entry that dared to challenge all we know and love about BBQ. I'm seeing this trend more and more in the TDs and I for one am happy for the change. In the end I had to go with the BBQ corn! :caked:

Thanks Al, I knew you would recognize greatness. :thumb:

Before I knew better, I offered to mail a free margarita for folks votes in the Taco TD earlier this year. Must say, I finished a distant 2nd in that one behind the Taco Master, Moose. :becky:

Back