THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Meat and Potatoes" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, there are only Volvo, Birkenstock and poodle points in this TD. No squirrel points, or foil points, and definitely no SPAMfish points. :rolleyes:

The values were laid out in the entry thread for Volvo and Birkenstock points. Poodle point values will be announced at the end of the vote, when I see how many I need to secure a win. :heh:

CD

Okay, there are only Volvo, Birkenstock and poodle points in this TD. No squirrel points, or foil points, and definitely no SPAMfish points. :rolleyes:

The values were laid out in the entry thread for Volvo and Birkenstock points. Poodle point values will be announced at the end of the vote, when I see how many I need to secure a win. :heh:

CD

I'm glad to hear that your running a clean game here. Was worried there for a minute. :mrgreen:

This really was a tough one... I looked it over many times because they were all so great. :becky:

I finally narrowed it down to three. Toast, Hunterman and CD... In the end, I voted for the one I would most like to dive into face first and that was CD's. There was just something about meatloaf, gravy and mashed spuds that I couldn't resist. :clap:

This really was a tough one... I looked it over many times because they were all so great. :becky:

I finally narrowed it down to three. Toast, Hunterman and CD... In the end, I voted for the one I would most like to dive into face first and that was CD's. There was just something about meatloaf, gravy and mashed spuds that I couldn't resist. :clap:

I know. ALMOST voted for it as the gravy looked to be in the to die for category.

Back