***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Meat and Potatoes" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Meat and Potatoes" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep Guerry... not sure about that one...

How can you not spot a bacon wrapped spud!:twitch:

Very confusing indeed.

Maybe Toast did a Smoke AND Mirrors MOD on that one! :clap:

Cheers!

Bill

Okay, there are only Volvo, Birkenstock and poodle points in this TD. No squirrel points, or foil points, and definitely no SPAMfish points. :rolleyes:

The values were laid out in the entry thread for Volvo and Birkenstock points. Poodle point values will be announced at the end of the vote, when I see how many I need to secure a win. :heh:

CD

Okay, there are only Volvo, Birkenstock and poodle points in this TD. No squirrel points, or foil points, and definitely no SPAMfish points. :rolleyes:

The values were laid out in the entry thread for Volvo and Birkenstock points. Poodle point values will be announced at the end of the vote, when I see how many I need to secure a win. :heh:

CD

I'm glad to hear that your running a clean game here. Was worried there for a minute. :mrgreen:

This really was a tough one... I looked it over many times because they were all so great. :becky:

I finally narrowed it down to three. Toast, Hunterman and CD... In the end, I voted for the one I would most like to dive into face first and that was CD's. There was just something about meatloaf, gravy and mashed spuds that I couldn't resist. :clap:

This really was a tough one... I looked it over many times because they were all so great. :becky:

I finally narrowed it down to three. Toast, Hunterman and CD... In the end, I voted for the one I would most like to dive into face first and that was CD's. There was just something about meatloaf, gravy and mashed spuds that I couldn't resist. :clap:

I know. ALMOST voted for it as the gravy looked to be in the to die for category.

Back