***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bigabyte that plate looked killer. Got my vote. A plateful isusually all I can eat so having more than that is just asking for a hurt.

Well, I gave up trying to decide between Cack and Mongo, and flipped a coin. Actually, I didn't have a coin handy, so I flipped an SD memory card. Mongo was the label side, and Cack was the blank side.

Mongo won. Sorry Cack.

CD

You headed out to see deguerre and Redhot? If so, tell them I said hi... :mrgreen:

If I manage to find them, I'll be sure to tell them. I tried making a T-shirt last night but encountered failure. I have no idea how they'll recognize me and Guerry and Redhot look so normal. I'll do my best though. Unfortunately, looks like we only have tonight at Memphis in May. Who the fark planned this Workshop anyway? I can tell I didn't have enough to do with it. It's like the guys coming here are planning to work. :crazy:

If I manage to find them, I'll be sure to tell them. I tried making a T-shirt last night but encountered failure. I have no idea how they'll recognize me and Guerry and Redhot look so normal. I'll do my best though. Unfortunately, looks like we only have tonight at Memphis in May. Who the fark planned this Workshop anyway? I can tell I didn't have enough to do with it. It's like the guys coming here are planning to work. :crazy:

Where you staying?

Redhot's work site is only a couple blocks from there...

Cool! I was hoping to go out and get some lunch, as I'm getting really hungry, and I'm told Cozy Corner is sort of nearby. Maybe I could just stop by her work and scare the bejeezers out of her instead.... Hey, I thought you'd be at Too Sauced to Pork. :tsk:

Sorry to disappoint.:oops: But, easiest way to Cozy Corner: Get on Third St (One way going North downtown) to A.W.Willis Ave. Go right. It turns into N. Parkway when you cross Danny Thomas (BIG street) where it will be on your right before the next intersection.
It's only a little over a mile. Do NOT walk there.

Sorry to disappoint.:oops: But, easiest way to Cozy Corner: Get on Third St (One way going North downtown) to A.W.Willis Ave. Go right. It turns into N. Parkway when you cross Danny Thomas (BIG street) where it will be on your right before the next intersection.
It's only a little over a mile. Do NOT walk there.

Now he tells me, gheesh. Well, it was a nice walk anyway, but a little hot. Just got back. The sun is a lot brighter here than in Maryland. This is Cozy Corner at 3:30. Pretty busy for that time.

IMG_7276.jpg

Nice ribs. Probably should've taken some pics, but I was long overdue for lunch.

I cannot... Wait, I WILL NOT stand idly by and let this travesty of justice continue. :mad2: Sometimes you just have to break with the pack and do the right thing, even though you know others will disagree with your course of action and even scoff and snicker behind your back. :hand: Well, since I already know that’s been going on for a while since I posted my money shot, what else do I have to lose? :tsk:

There… Statement made. :mrgreen:

Mongo has left the building!:bow:

I cannot... Wait, I WILL NOT stand idly by and let this travesty of justice continue. :mad2: Sometimes you just have to break with the pack and do the right thing, even though you know others will disagree with your course of action and even scoff and snicker behind your back. :hand: Well, since I already know that’s been going on for a while since I posted my money shot, what else do I have to lose? :tsk:

There… Statement made. :mrgreen:

Mongo has left the building!:bow:

I thought about that, but the truth is that a couple years ago, my eyes were shot and I simply cannot see a thing close up without reading glasses. I usually take these glasses off when I eat. With the glasses off, that looks like a picture of a big marshmallow, and eating with a picture of a marshmallow is just not that much of a challenge. I can see if I were still young and spry like Al, it could be a challenge, but not at this age, ... unless of course I'm wearing my reading glasses.

Back