***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Man vs Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, the voting pretty much proves that mine is the hardest challenge to overcome. :bow:

It farked up my appetite as well, which is why I had to throw CTE on my lump for my appetite to come back. :tsk:

burnbabyburn.jpg

Anyway to do that to the spamfish photo?

I know, I'll cast my vote for the contender that promises to name a normal theme for the next Throwdown. :rolleyes:

No "cook it like a bigabyte neighbor," "man vs SPAMfish," or "big farking nothing" themes.

CD :becky:

Oooohh...Man vs SPAMFish...I like it! :thumb:

The problem is, Bigabyte bought up all the remaining supply of Tilapia, so we'd probably only have one entry.

Scratch that idea...:mad:

Oooohh...Man vs SPAMFish...I like it! :thumb:

The problem is, Bigabyte bought up all the remaining supply of Tilapia, so we'd probably only have one entry.

Scratch that idea...:mad:
I heard some guy named Gunter was contracting out a kitchen here in Overland Fark for anyone wanting to make any TD entries they otherwise could not do on their own.

We could do a "Food you actually cooked all by yourself" TD, which would knock Gore and deguerre out. :becky:

I think that is completely unfair. I submit something and everyone assumes automatically that my wife made it. But when she submits something nobody figures I had a hand in it at all, except for the eating. :mmph: Well, just wait until this weekend. I'm going to show all of you what a good cook I am. I'm going to make something really good, mouth-wateringly good! Oh yeah, you'll all be climbing over yourselves just to get to the monitor. I'll just have to check and see if my wife has any good suggestions and is free for a few hours on Sunday, otherwise, it might have to wait for next week. Oh, but I'll show you. :thumb:

Hey, I'm flying out to Memphis tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. That means anything I cook Saturday has no chance of being farked up! :becky:

Back