THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Let's All Smoke Some Fatties!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've reached the average amount of voters for the last few TDs...I'm gonna need the boudin appreciation krewe to magically appear at the Brethren to pull this one out.

I'll accept cheerleading. At this stage though, I might be better off resorting to bribes :wink: or joining Thoey for some drinks!

It ain't over till it's over. If only I had a dollar for every time I snatched defeat from the grasp of victory. :doh:

CD

The way you guys are talking it sounds like this is a done deal, so there is no need for me to vote :tsk:

For the record, however, I'm partial to Fatty Benedict. It was good to me way back in 2010 :-D

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93451

So you can vote 6 times? :wink:

...and oh, are you saying CDs entry is unoriginal??? :becky: :boink:

Time to vote for creativity, folks :wink:

No... I'm not saying that. Those are your words. :mad:

I think it is cool that similar dishes can do well 4 years apart.

I'm gonna need the boudin appreciation krewe to magically appear at the Brethren to pull this one out.

I tried to help ya out. I'm mean boudin is great alone but who can pass up boudin wrapped inside sausage wrapped with bacon. ...then sliced with a topping of gumbo! :hungry:

They serve that in heaven people! :becky:

Well, I am in the lead, but I've seen that lead dissolve many times before. What I really need is the coveted Ron_L vote... and for for Mongo to stay gone for at least another day. :becky:

CD

Well, I am in the lead, but I've seen that lead dissolve many times before. What I really need is the coveted Ron_L vote... and for for Mongo to stay gone for at least another day. :becky:

CD

How about a favorite children's book cover with the colors of Italy again, instead?

Go_Dog_Go.jpg

CD

Hmmm... Based on the discussion from the other guys it sounded like this one was over, so I figured there was no need to vote :rolleyes:

Back