THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for me!

Smoked Blue Jays

Oooo, me, me, me, pick me, pick me!!! I can't believe he called you fat!

Thanks Jason, you're so nice. I can't believe I didn't notice that quality before. Does anyone like ZZ Top? I've got a bunch of ZZ Top CDs that are just taking up space in my living room and I just can't bring myself to listen to them again.

Bigabyte, can you take my vote away from Guerry and give it to someone else. He and I are no longer speaking. I don't really care who you give it to, just so it isn't him. :mad2:

Give it to me! Oh, Wait, I didn't enter this throwdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

**Knock Knock Knock**

Gore: "Yes?"

**Room Service**

Gore: "Oh Goody!"

fiddle fiddle fidd...click, creeeeK

Thanks Jason, you're so nice. I can't believe I didn't notice that quality before. Does anyone like ZZ Top? I've got a bunch of ZZ Top CDs that are just taking up space in my living room and I just can't bring myself to listen to them again.

snl-104_3.jpg

Back