***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, look at all these beautiful bites, ... with three days worth of calories for those of us on diets. :mad: Guerry told me I don't need to lose any weight and he thinks I look fine just the way I am, so he wins this one in a landslide. He knows just what to say. :thumb:

OK now. THAT...was farking funny.

Vote for me!

Smoked Blue Jays

Oooo, me, me, me, pick me, pick me!!! I can't believe he called you fat!

Thanks Jason, you're so nice. I can't believe I didn't notice that quality before. Does anyone like ZZ Top? I've got a bunch of ZZ Top CDs that are just taking up space in my living room and I just can't bring myself to listen to them again.

Bigabyte, can you take my vote away from Guerry and give it to someone else. He and I are no longer speaking. I don't really care who you give it to, just so it isn't him. :mad2:

Give it to me! Oh, Wait, I didn't enter this throwdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

HA! Now I'm not the only one to waste a milestone post!

At least yours was more entertaining that my post #15,000, which was "Looks great!".

**Knock Knock Knock**

Gore: "Yes?"

**Room Service**

Gore: "Oh Goody!"

fiddle fiddle fidd...click, creeeeK

Thanks Jason, you're so nice. I can't believe I didn't notice that quality before. Does anyone like ZZ Top? I've got a bunch of ZZ Top CDs that are just taking up space in my living room and I just can't bring myself to listen to them again.

snl-104_3.jpg

Back