***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Bluesman!:whoo:

You get to pick the category that will have the first ever *OFFICIAL* BBQ Brethren Throwdown DISCUSSION thread!:whoo:

Now what goes with Discussion..............Mmmm I am going to have to discuss this to insure that it is of proper discussion etiquette.

Now what goes with Discussion..............Mmmm I am going to have to discuss this to insure that it is of proper discussion etiquette.

I think it's already been decided what the TD is. I've already got mine on order:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/PSA-Prostate-Specific-Antigen/dp/B0036ISPD2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362363950&sr=8-3&keywords=prostate+specific+antigen"]Amazon.com: PSA Prostate Specific Antigen: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

Better hurry, there's only 3 left!

You can dress them up any way you like ... as long as they're quality avocados. I don't think you can use generic avocados in the entry thread.

Bluesman, did you happen to have a cook thread in Q-Talk? If so, maybe you could get a TD certificate from Moose and bump your thread with your shiny new certificate and see if that gets a bunch of kudos and new interest in the TD's?

You know, because I'm delegating all the work now. Moose is of limited usefulness, he can't seem to do everything. So, GET TO WORK!

Yes! Great thread! I'll go post there. I never go to Q-Talk myself. It's like a stranger in a strange land sometimes over there.

Back