***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'm Absolutely Stuffed" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK this farking thread is of no help to me at all!!! Before the poll went up (I don't even know whose poll it is anymore :noidea:) I had it narrowed down to Guerre and Bob but then along came the rest of you farkers with stunning entries (where's the all of the above option?). Samples would be helpful but I;m sure it's all gone by now. :mmph:

OK then. Since Bob no longer has a zero, he gets my vote. Have to admit, on further reflection, I probably would've voted the same way, zero be darned.

WOW, this was tough. I literally spent the last 10 minutes clicking on Guerry, Gore, Shelby, Oldyote, and Bluesman back and forth, over and over :wacko:...eventually I landed on Oldyote. I'm not even 100% sure what made me choose him over the others, as there were so many great cooks in this one, but what I can say is that I would hit that. I would hit it hard. Great job to all! :clap2:

I had to go with Bluesman. I have never seen a beer rimmed with bacon, and a sandwich served on top amongst other things!!! All I know is I want one. Now.

--EDIT-- Okay okay so the sandwich is on a bloody mary. Still want it.

I had to go with Bluesman, that is one super stuffed Bloody Mary. It's got a farking sandwich in it for crying out loud! This one was tough, and especially tough not voting for Oldyote, but I figured if I had voted for him he probably would've just gotten DQ'd by the dynamic duo for a team entry anyway.

They all look great, but Oldyote tipped the scale for me.

I'm a sucker for PP, beans and pickles.

Nice job folks.

Dave

This one was tough but I couldn't pass on the creativity exhibited by the "farkin' physicist"... :thumb:

Me neither.

I had actually narrowed down to you already, but was holding out. Your post was just too perfect of an opportunity. Sorry to steal the zero. It deserved a whole lot better than that.

FARK! That means it WOULD have been the PERFECT zero!:doh:

DAMMIT!:mad:

Why is it I always fark things up?

Had you received a zero, you could have joined the Zero Club.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/group.php?groupid=39

The most famous Zero's are those that when you look at them in the Zero club, you wonder "HOW IN THE FARK DID THAT DELICIOUS DISH GET ZERO VOTES?".

Of course, some kind of earned their zero's, but all zero's are welcome into the club, so long as you have a zero.

Back