THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "I'd Hit That!" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to go with BurntFinger Jason, I could just see myself picking that up and taking a nice big bite. If LMAJ put a slice of that fatty on a roll, I think I would have gone with it. Nice job everyone, there were a lot of good choices.

I would have gone for ecode but the bottle of scotch is empty

Edit: ecode's burger look great too, especially with that trick photography...but sadly Ms. ecode musta swallied all the liquor :thumb:

You guys notice everything. As you can see, even after two weeks, I still have a little left for you.

IMG_1879.jpg

E-Code gets my vote. Any one who can make an Aussie Burger bigger and better than my burger just has to win!

Thanks a lot Bill. I'm awfully happy to get your approval. As far as "bigger" goes, we've been taught to say that doesn't matter. :wink:
Cheers.

The problem with this contest is that the dishes are all over the map. It is impossible to compare. I'm really drawn to FattyMac's lamb, partly because it reminds me so much of my grandfather's roasts. Oh those were so tasty! I would hate to be the cause of him not joining the zero's club. He might never get another chance.

Oh but that is how we ate it! Not as pretty as Jason's but really tasty!
DSC_0045-1.jpg

Now that roll would have put you over the top with me. Trust me, being originally from the philly area it was hard not to pick yours. I've been in NC for 5 years and can't get a good cheese steak anymore.

Now that roll would have put you over the top with me. Trust me, being originally from the philly area it was hard not to pick yours. I've been in NC for 5 years and can't get a good cheese steak anymore.
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Back