THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "I'd Hit That!" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This time I also had to go with the fish. Honestly I could go for all of em but how many folks do fish? I was really looking for the stereotypical black beans and rice as the side to that fishy taco but hey, it still got my vote and I would have cleaned my plate regardless.

I am stuffed and I have a craving for grilled grouper right now.:doh:

Just a couple of questions:
1. If Guerry actually wins this throwdown, do you think Redhot will be proud of a Team Munchkin victory, or do you think she'll trade the 2 x 4 in for a 2 x 6?
2. Do Guerry's votes count for Team Husbands or Team Wives?

Nevermind, stupid questions.

What? What about simply surviving the weekend?

how am I supposed to decide on this one??????????? Gore...ecode...burntfinger.............hmmmmm I'm flipping a coin...yes...I have a 3 sided coin and it's always right!:thumb:

Awesome entries. Just happened to be hungry for beef and the shots in SmokinAussies thread did it for me. Nice meat Bill! The whole plate looked great.

Like I said prior all entries are deserving...

Time to vote..Well the best way I can decide is, after tending the Lang the best part of the day and vending bbq, when we get home, Me & the Mrs's would hit a glass of wine and a slab of pizza!

So I had to go with Moose or Groundhog66, fark!!! Ok I flipped a coin and Moose won....

Edit: ecode's burger look great too, especially with that trick photography...but sadly Mr. ecode musta swallied all the liquor :thumb:

Wow that was a hard vote. I really couldn`t deside so I thought the rules said to post a link to your inspiring thread so I had to go back and see who put the link in and then followed the link to see how the entry compared to the original. But then I noticed that goro used one of my post as his inspiration so I said WTH a vote for him is really like a vote for me, thanks goro I appreciate that I inspired someone.

^^^Thanks.:p If it got to to the end, I was going to send you a PM just to avoid a zero.

I really couldn`t deside so I thought the rules said to post a link to your inspiring thread so I had to go back and see who put the link in and then followed the link to see how the entry compared to the original.

Actually, for the record it said "Add a link to what inspired you or make it a guessing contest".

As usual a strong field here. I had to go with BurntFinger Jason's entry on this one. I dig a nekkid fatty (didn't know about fatties till I came here) & I like the pic. It's easy to imagine just picking that thing up and chowing down. I wanna mention the pizzas look great as well - nice work on both of them :thumb:

OK, so I've "decided" 3 different times. I've made a choice and then as I'm scrolling back up to the top to cast my vote I see a pic that makes me stop short and revise my thought.

FARK!

Insane vote. Great entries all.

Just can't decide. May have to give this one some more time.

So far it's between N8, LMAJ, Dannypat21, Guerry, and burntfingerjason. Oh, and Moose. And txschutte. Oh yeah....and wormdrink67.

FARK!!!:doh:

So many choices. Gore's ribs and Guinness looks really good and ecode's 12 year old single malt caught my attention, but I had to go with burntfingerjason's sammie. Fark, that looked good, and I'm hungry now!:clap2:

Back