***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sense a pattern...I call the Deep South Delicacy TD and my entry get's smeared (one vote) but Redhot wins that and calls the hot Hot HOT TD and is currently getting smeared (again, one vote)...will the winner of this one get smeared in the TD they call? Is it a new TD curse???:shock:

Woohoo, I am up to 4 votes with tofu! Not sure how to top this.

I really expected to have to vote for myself on this one.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE.....

Threats+in+disguise+-+Hidden+weapons+07.jpg

Just after this closed, I did a great chili with beef, pintos, black beans, etc etc....

But now I've made my choice.

N8Man walk on down...

That one chicken wing is a work of art.

After that, ecodes dish is just heaven and then... welll... look, I'd like to eat EVERYTHING!

Cheers!

Bill

Well, it's about time that I make my move. I'm down a mere 17, and I know darn well that a lot of you are holding out. N8, as I see it, you're really no threat to my comeback since you're in second place, and I believe your vote would be an excellent springboard to victory. I've got my vote narrowed down to 3, and yours is one of them. Of course, I'm not saying your vote would influence my decision in any way. :wink:

My Strategy Is To Hold Out Until
The Last Possible Moment On Voting, All The While
Letting The Bribes, Eh, I Mean The Persuasions To
Trickle In...
AnyWays My Vote May Be Needed For A Tie Breaker...

My Strategy Is To Hold Out Until
The Last Possible Moment On Voting, All The While
Letting The Bribes, Eh, I Mean The Persuasions To
Trickle In...
AnyWays My Vote May Be Needed For A Tie Breaker...

I understand and will appreciate your tie-breaking vote when the time comes! :thumb:

I was going to vote for RonL. Enchiladas are one of my favs. But, N8's photo was just perfect. I could almost smell and taste that wing. It spoke to me.

I guess I should go ahead and apologize to Ronelle for suggesting that he submit the enchilada, as it pretty clearly is not the winner I thought it would be.

I guess I should go ahead and apologize to Ronelle for suggesting that he submit the enchilada, as it pretty clearly is not the winner I thought it would be.
Hey, you were able to get 5 votes out of tofu on a BBQ site! What that means exactly in terms of trusting your judgement is debatable though. On one hand...there is that simple fact of getting the 5 votes for a fake meat dish, so clearly you know a thing or two (imagine what would have happened if you had used real meat). On the other hand though...you entered tofu...
:becky::becky::becky::becky:

My first Challenge vote goes to Ecode. I want some now. All these look great. I am never going to loose weight. Oh well, I will be happy.

I had to go with bluetang, as perfect as N8man's wing and Ecode's chilli looked, I kept coming back to that beautiful pink color on that burger with all the fresh japs and habs throughout and on top of it. Good work by everybody.

Hey, I sent you mine. Hard to decide between what I thought was art, what I wanted to eat, and a naughty temptation. I decided to go for art this time. I'm not a big fan of wangs, but I must admit that is a work of art.

Last edited:
Back